This page is a bare-bones entry for a location which appears on an historic Ordnance Survey map. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- appears on maps: 1890 [#575], 1905 [#130]
- location on map: Brunswick Street (junction with Little Brunswick Street), Huddersfield
- status: no longer exists
- category: church or chapel
- architect: John Kirk (1817-1886)
- notes: with "seats for 1400", also known as "Brunswick Street Free Wesleyan Church" and "Brunswick Street United Methodist Free Church", closed in 1949 and demolished during 1960s to build the Ring Road