This page is a bare-bones entry for a location which appears on an historic Ordnance Survey map. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- also known as: 1 Belmont Street
- appears on maps: 1851 [#332], 1890 [#130]
- location on map: Belmont Street, Highfields
- status: still exists
- category: private house
Historic England Listing
- Grade II
- first listed 29 September 1978
- listing entry number 1220355
BELMONT STREET (North Side) Highfield No 1. Mid C19. Ashlar. Hipped slate roof. Two storeys. Moulded eaves cornice. Band. Three ranges of casements. Door with six moulded panels, semi-circular fanlight, framed by Tuscan half-columns and full entablature with blocking course. Pair of panelled gatepiers with segmental caps. Canted bay window on ground floor of east side: full entablature and blocking course.