Brunswick Hotel, Albert Street, Lockwood
- also known as: Brunswick Arms Inn
- location: 38 Albert Street (junction with Victoria Street), Lockwood
- status: no longer exists
- category: public house, beerhouse, inn, etc.
The History of Lockwood and North Crosland (1980) by Brian Clarke:
Opened before 1867 this beerhouse was owned by Godfrey Sheard. Converted to an Inn in 1884 ownership passed to Henry Barber and, in 1899 to Bentley & Shaw. The premises closed on 31st October 1959.