Brown Cow Inn, Church Street, Berry Brow
- location: 47 Church Street, Berry Brow
- status: no longer exists
- category: public house, beerhouse, inn, etc.
Listed as a beerhouse on Church Street in the 1901 Census, kept by William Haigh (aged 41) of Golcar.
The 1937 Directory lists the properties either side of the Brown Cow Inn as being Livesey's fish & chip shop and Whitehead's hairdresser.
The inn was demolished in the 1960s along with many other properties on Church Street as part of the major redevelopment of the Berry Brow area.