Brigg Mill, Meltham
GEOGRAPHIC STUBThis page is a bare-bones entry for a specific location marked on an old map. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- location: below Mean Lane, Meltham
- status: still exists
- category: mill
Brigg Mill, also known variously as Brighouse Mill, Bridge Mill, Old Mill and Johnny Mill, is situated below Mean Lane in Meltham.
Companies Linked to this Location
- J. Walker and Co., Limited (woollen & Angola yarn spinners)
Notes and References
- ↑ A references to the nearby Bridge House rather than the town of Brighouse.
- ↑ According to local historian Alan Brooke and Yorkshire Textile Mills: 1770-1930 (1992) by Colum Giles & Ian H. Goodall
- ↑ Name confirmed by Tracy North.