This page is a bare-bones entry for a specific location. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- also known as: Bridge Tavern
- location: 20 Colne Road, Huddersfield
- status: still exists but now in a different use
- category: public house, beerhouse, inn, etc.
The Bridge Tavern was a beerhouse owned by Samuel Sheard circa 1880, with Alfred Henry Best as landlord.
The 1937 Directory named H. Booth as the landlord of the Bridge Inn.