This page is a bare-bones entry for a location which appears on an historic Ordnance Survey map. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- also known as: Bridge Tavern
- appears on maps: 1890 [#113]
- location on map: corner of Bridge Street & Water Street, Lockwood
- status: no longer exists
- category: public house, beerhouse, inn, etc.
The premises was closed in 1935 after being referred for compensation.
Notes and References
- ↑ "Huddersfield Licences" in Leeds Mercury (14/Mar/1935).