This page is a bare-bones entry for a specific location. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- location: New Street, Huddersfield
- status: still exists
- category: commercial buildings
- notes: built for Sir John Ramsden in the 1770s, reportedly using bricks left over from the Cloth Hall
Historic England Listing
- Grade II
- first listed 29 September 1978
- listing entry number 1228380
NEW STREET (West Side). Nos 2 to 14 (even). C18 or early C19, refaced in mid C19. Stucco. Pitched stone slate roof. Three storeys. Modillion eaves cornice. Moulded string below second floor windows. Modern shops. Twelve ranges of sashes in moulded surrounds, those on second floor with moulded panels in aprons.