This page is a bare-bones entry for a specific location. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- location: 18 Castlegate, Huddersfield
- status: no longer exists
- category: public house, beerhouse, inn, etc.
The beerhouse was owned by Martha Hadfield circa 1880, with John Mellor becoming the licencee in August 1881, taking over from the previous tenant Mary Ann Black.
The property was situated between the Rising Sun Inn and the Unicorn Inn.
- 1891 — innkeeper John Haggis (37)
- 1901 — publican Robinson Taylor (59)