This page is a bare-bones entry for a specific location. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- location: off Station Road, Bradley
- status: no longer exists
- category: railway feature
- notes: situated at Bradley Junction, station closed 1950, platform removed prior to 1959, the former station house on Station Road appears to still exist
The layout of the station circa 1907 is shown on this historic O.S. map: