This page is a bare-bones entry for a location which appears on an historic Ordnance Survey map. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- appears on maps: 1851 [#409]
- location on map: Bradley Mills Lane (now Bradley Mills Road), Bradley Mills
- status: no longer exists
- category: school
- notes: for boys & girls
Discovering Old Huddersfield
Extract from Discovering Old Huddersfield (1993-2002) by Gordon & Enid Minter:
Whilst travelling along Leeds Road note the working men's club on the right at the corner of Bradley Mills Lane. This was once Bradley Mills School, originally built in 1855 and rebuilt in 1914. Very soon after the club our route turns right into the new Bradley Mills Road.