Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales (1872) edited by John Marius Wilson:
BRADLEY, a hamlet in Huddersfield township, W. R. Yorkshire; on the Manchester and Leeds railway, 3 miles NE by E of Huddersfield. It has a station on the railway, a church of 1861, and a large cotton factory.
The extent of the hamlet (based on the Yorkshire 246 O.S. map) is shown below:
The extent of the other hamlets in the Township of Huddersfield circa 1850 is shown below, along with the adjoining townships: