This page is a bare-bones entry for a specific location. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- location: alongside St. Andrew's Road, Lower Aspley, Huddersfield
- status: no longer exists
- category: sport
Laid out in the early 1900s in what had previously been the gardens in front of Winthorpe House. Turnbridge Working Men's Club had taken over the lease of the house in early 1901.