Bottom Hall Mills, Golcar

GEOGRAPHIC STUB
This page is a bare-bones entry for a location which appears on an historic Ordnance Survey map. More detailed information may eventually be added...

Details

  • also known as: Sykes Mills (1854 map)
  • appears on maps: 1890 [#100]
  • location on map: Scar Lane, Milnsbridge
  • status: no longer exists
  • category: woollen mill

Further Reading

Location

The extent of the mill complex in the early 1960s is shown below.

Bottom Hall Mills, Golcar

Categories

Buildings | Demolished buildings | Mills | Stub entry
This page was last modified on 11 December 2018 and has been edited by Dave Pattern.

Search Huddersfield Exposed