Boggard Lane, Shelley Lane End
- location: off Green House Hill, Shelley Lane End
- status: partially exists
- category: path or country lane
Named as Boggard Lane leading west off Green House Hill, it joined a footpath running northwards from Shelley to Pilling Top and Standing Hirst. The Boggard Lane section had disappeared by the 1890s map.
The name suggests that locals believed the area was the haunt of a boggard, which was an often malevolent or mischievous supernatural spirit.
The extent of Boggart Lane as shown on the 1854 O.S. maps is indicated below.