Black Horse Inn, Lowerhead Row, Huddersfield
- location: 13 Lowerhead Row, Beast Market, Huddersfield
- status: does not exist
- category: public house, beerhouse, inn, etc.
The beerhouse was owned by Henry Ashton circa 1880, with Abel Cartwright becoming the licencee in March 1882, taking over from previous landlord Charles Bilsborough.
The local magistrates gave notice that they intended not to renew the licence and to refer the premises to the Compensation Authority at the 1905 Borough Licensing Sessions.
- 1891 — beerhouse keeper Alice Ann Greenwood (39)
- 1901 — innkeeper William H. Asquith (39)
Notes and References
- "Huddersfield Licences Threatened" in Manchester Guardian" (09/Mar/1905).