This page is a bare-bones entry for a location which appears on an historic Ordnance Survey map. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- also known as: 271 Manchester Road
- appears on maps: 1890 [#91]
- location on map: junction of Thornton Road (now Blackmoorfoot Road) & Manchester Road, Crosland Moor Bottom
- status: still exists
- category: property
- notes: lodge
Historic England Listing
- Grade II
- first listed 29 September 1978
- listing entry number 1134953
MANCHESTER ROAD 1. No 271. Mid C19. Ashlar. Pyramidal slate. Overhanging eaves with ornamental wooden valence. One storey. Canted end. Paired arched casements in oblong frames with hoodmoulds.