This page is a bare-bones entry for a specific location. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- also known as: Goodbent Lodge (1893 map onwards)
- location: Nether Lane, Bradshaw, Austonley
- status: still exists
- category: farmhouse
Marked as Better Than Expectation on 1850s O.S. maps and in Census returns up to the 1870s. Possibly renamed Goodbent Lodge by the next occupier after the death of George Hirst.
- 1841 — farmer George Hirst (45)
- 1851 — farmer George Hirst (55)
- 1861 — farmer George Hirst (64)
- 1871 — unoccupied
- 1901 — unoccupied (Goodbent Lodge)