This page is a bare-bones entry for a specific location. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- location: New Hey Road, Outlane, Stainland
- status: no longer exists
- category: church or chapel
The original chapel was built 1832 and enlarged 1870. A new chapel was built on the same site in 1892.
The church closed in 1964 and the congregation joined with Outlane Trinity Methodist Church. The building was demolished by 1977.
Notes and References