Berry Brow Station, Station Lane, Berry Brow
Berry Brow Station was a L&YR station on the Huddersfield & Sheffield Junction Railway (Penistone Line) and opened on 1 July 1850. It was originally situated below Station Lane, Berry Brow.
The eastern platform featured a stone carving by 16-year-old John Charles Stocks which is now on display at the Tolson Memorial Museum.
The station was closed on 2 July 1966.
The current replacement station was built 330 yards to the south and was opened in 1989.