Berry Brow Wesleyan Chapel, Birch Road, Berry Brow
- also known as Berry Brow Methodist Church, Newsome South Methodist Church
- location: off Birch Road, Berry Brow
- status: still exists
- category: church or chapel
Build circa 1893 to replace the earlier Rock Chapel (built 1824) at Deadmanstone.
Later known as Berry Brow Methodist Church, it merged with Primrose Hill Methodist Church and Newsome Towngate Methodist Church circa 1979 to become Newsome South Methodist Church. The Sunday School portion of the church (facing onto Birch Road) was then rebuilt to form a hall and meeting rooms.