This page is a bare-bones entry for a specific location. More detailed information may eventually be added...
Noted as a "small yard with two occupants", the surviving entrance is situated to the left of the Marks and Spencer frontage onto New Street.
In September 1856, the monthly meeting of the Improvement Commissioners noted that the year "was in a most unsatisfactory state".
Notes and References
- ↑ Huddersfield Chronicle (06/Sep/1856).