Built in 1864 with "seats for 400". The chapel was partially rebuilt 1923/4 and eventually closed in 1991. The building in now the Hanfia Masjid & Educational Institute.
BENTLEY STREET (East Side) Lockwood. Lockwood Methodist Church. 1864. Ashlar. Pitched slate roof. One storey. Bracketted and moulded cornice. Pediment with plaque inscribed "Lockwood Methodist Church 1864". Horizontally rusticated angle pilasters. 2 round-arched windows with Tuscan pilasters, moulded voussoirs and vermiculated keystones. Door with moulded imposts and voussoirs, vermiculated keystone and spandrels, Tuscan pilasters, full entablature and blocking course.