This page is a bare-bones entry for a location which appears on an historic Ordnance Survey map. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- also known as: 21 Belmont Street
- appears on maps: 1851 [#188], 1890 [#86]
- location on map: Belmont Street, Highfields, Huddersfield
- status: still exists
- category: private house
Historic England Listing
- Grade II
- first listed 29 September 1978
- listing entry number 1134420
BELMONT STREET (North Side). Highfield. No 21. Mid C19. Ashlar. Hipped slate roof. Two storeys. Moulded eaves cornice. Band. Three ranges of sashes. Door with two moulded porch, and two glazed porch with ornamental moulded cresting, and oblong fanlight, in moulded stone frame with segmental pediment.