Bay Horse Inn, Albert Street, Lockwood
- location: 25 Albert Street, Lockwood
- status: no longer exists
- category: public house, beerhouse, inn, etc.
Landlord Joe Jessop unsuccessfully applied for a full publican's licence at the Brewster Sessions of 1899.
The History of Lockwood and North Crosland (1980) by Brian Clarke:
Opened in 1880 this beerhouse was owned by George Heywood. The first licensee was James Sheard and he was followed in 1884 by William Stocks who held the licence until 1900. Ownership passed to Francis Nicholson around 1884 and to Seth Senior’s brewery, Shepley, around 1905. The premises closed on 21st January 1937 and the building today forms part of Shaw, Son & Greenhalgh’s engineering works.