This page is a bare-bones entry for a location which appears on an historic Ordnance Survey map. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- appears on maps: 1890 [#75]
- location on map: flowing between St. John's Road & Bay Hall Common Road, Bay Hall
- status: uncertain
- category: water feature
The 1851 Town Plan shows the stream flowing northeastwards out from a culvert to the southwest of St. John's Road. The stream appears to join Hardy Beck (which flows down from Storth as Grimscar Beck) roughly at the location of Bay Hall Mills.
The stream is no longer visible and has presumably been re-routed underground.