Bath Mills, Lockwood

GEOGRAPHIC STUB
This page is a bare-bones entry for a location which appears on an historic Ordnance Survey map. More detailed information may eventually be added...

Details

  • appears on maps: 1890 [#70], 1905 [#81]
  • location on map: Albert Street, Lockwood
  • listed in: Jubb's (1937)
  • status: still exists
  • architect: William Cocking (1817-1874)
  • category: woollen & silk mill

The 1937 Directory lists Allen Priest & Sons, Ltd. (yarn spinners) at the mill.

Gallery

    Loading... ::::::geograph 702092:::geograph 671646:::

Location

Bath Mills, Lockwood

Categories

Buildings | Mills | Stub entry
This page was last modified on 28 September 2017 and has been edited by Dave Pattern.

Search Huddersfield Exposed