This page is a bare-bones entry for a location which appears on an historic Ordnance Survey map. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- appears on maps: 1851 [#7]
- location on map: Barton Lane (now Ivy Street), Crosland Moor
- status: no longer exists
- category: property
- notes: the "Ivy House Inn" (built 1927) is now partly on the site
The History of Lockwood and North Crosland (1980) by Brian Clarke:
Coming from the place descriptive name of Burton, a man of this name holding lands in the area in the 13th century.