The title of Baronet of Grange was created in December 1812 and replaced the earlier Baronetcy of Woodesham (Woodsome).
As of 2017, there have been eight Baronets of Grange:
- Sir John Lister Kaye (1772-1827)
- Sir John Lister Lister-Kaye (1801-1871)
- Sir John Pepys Lister-Kaye (1853-1924)
- Sir Cecil Edmund Lister-Kaye (1854-1931)
- Sir Kenelm Arthur Lister-Kaye (1892-1955)
- Sir Lister Lister-Kaye (1873-1962)
- Sir John Christopher Lister Lister-Kaye (1913-1982)
- Sir John Philip Lister Lister-Kaye (b. 1946)
Pages in category ‘Baronets of Grange’
The following 3 pages are in this category, out of 3 total.