The foundation stones of the current building were laid on Saturday 11 June 1910:
Five memorial stones in connection with the building of a Baptist Sunday school at Meltham were laid on Saturday. The school, which will have a large assembly hall and three classrooms, will cost £2,000, and towards that sum £1,080 has already been raised.
The stones were laid by Mrs. Broadbent (whose connection with the Sunday school and church goes back 77 years, 62 as a church member), Mr. John Pogson (superintendent of the Sunday school), Mrs. A.T. Woodhead (Blackpool), Mrs. A. Hall (Golcar), and Mr. Sam Hirst (Milnsbridge).The ceremony was presided over by the Rev. W.K. Still, a former pastor of the Meltham Baptist Church, now of Pudsey.
The building was opened in 1911.
With the closing and demolition of the Baptist Church in 1967, the congregation began using the former Sunday School for worship.