This page is a bare-bones entry for a location which appears on an historic Ordnance Survey map. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- appears on maps: 1890 [#64]
- location on map: Blacker Road North, Birkby
- status: still exists but different use
- category: church or chapel
Built with "seats for 100", it was superseded by a new chapel built 1909/10 on Wheathouse Road and the older chapel later became a joiner's shop.
Notes and References
- ↑ West Yorkshire Archive Service: Off the Record.