This page is a bare-bones entry for a specific location. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- also known as: Birkby Baptist Church
- location: Wheathouse Road, Birkby
- status: still exists but now in different use
- category: church or chapel
Built 1909/10 to replace an earlier chapel on Blacker Road North. The church closed in 2005 and the congregation amalgamated with New North Road Baptist Church.
The building in now the Vajrapani Kadampa Buddhist Centre.
Notes and References
- ↑ West Yorkshire Archive Service: Off the Record.