Banney Royd: An Agreeable House was written by the Banney Royd Study Group and published in 1991 by Kirklees Cultural Services.
The book documents the history of Banney Royd, situated off Halifax Road, Huddersfield.
- 28 pages
- ISBN 0900746467
- Introduction (page 7)
- Edgar Wood: Architect, Artist and Craftsman (page 9)
- An Agreeable House (page 11)
- Private Owners and Public Servants (page 19)
- Banney Road Teachers' Centre (page 23)
- Acknowledgements (page 26)
- Glossary (page 26)
- Bibliography and Notes (page 27)