This page is a bare-bones entry for a location which appears on an historic Ordnance Survey map. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- appears on maps: 1854 [#336]
- location on map: now on Radcliffe Road, Wellhouse
- status: no longer exists
- category: terraced row
- notes: row of properties, precursor of row named Bank Top on later maps situated further along the road