This page is a bare-bones entry for a location which appears on an historic Ordnance Survey map. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- appears on maps: 1851 [#135], 1890 [#55], 1892 [#94], 1905 [#20]
- location on map: access via Somerset Road & Almondbury Bank, Moldgreen
- status: still exists
- category: private house
- notes: with gardens and next to Upper Bank Field Mills
- previously known as East Field House (1851)
Historic England Listing
- Grade II
- first listed 29 September 1978
- listing entry number 1313768
ALMONDBURY BANK (West Side). Almondbury. Bankfield House. Mid C19. Ashlar. Hipped slate roof. 2 storeys. Moulded eaves cornice. 3 ranges of sashes. Door with fanlight in moulded frame; moulded cornice above on moulded consoles.