Bank End Mill, Digley Road, Austonley
- also known as: Austonley Mill (1854 map), Bankend Mill, Roebuck Mill
- location: off Digley Road, Austonley
- status: no longer exists
- category: woollen mill
At the time of the Holmfirth Flood of 1852, the mill was occupied by John Roebuck.
The building was marked as "disused" on the 1906 map and demolished prior to the First World War.
- Articles about Bank End Mill, Austonley
- Royal Commission on Employment of Children in Factories (1833): J. Roebuck and Sons, Bankend Mill, Austonley
- Wool and Worsit: A History of Textiles in the Holme Valley (2013) by Michael Day, pages 99-101
Notes and References
- "Accident at Austonley Mill" in Leeds Intelligencer (15/Nov/1802).