This page is a bare-bones entry for a location which appears on an historic Ordnance Survey map. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- appears on maps: 1890 [#1090], 1905 [#37]
- location on map: St. John's Road, Huddersfield Newtown
- status: no longer exists
- category: sport
Gymnasium plans submitted 10 September 1874 by the Huddersfield Athletic Club.
Notes and References
- ↑ The Buildings of Huddersfield Project (plan number 363).