This page is a bare-bones entry for a location which appears on an historic Ordnance Survey map. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- also known as: Gymnasium Hall, later the Ramsden Street Baths
- appears on maps: 1851 [#531]
- location on map: Ramsden Street, Huddersfield
- status: no longer exists
- category: sport
- notes: erected in 1847
Following the success of the Lockwood Public Baths, the hall was purchased by Huddersfield Corporation in 1888 for £2,000 and converted into the Ramsden Street Baths.