This page is a bare-bones entry for a location which appears on an historic Ordnance Survey map. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- appears on maps: 1851 [#26], 1890 [#34]
- location on map: Quarmby Road (now Longwood Road), Paddock
- status: still exists
- category: public house, beerhouse, inn, etc.
- notes: now "The Angel" which appears to be a newer building built close to the site of the original inn shown on 1851 map
- 1861 — widower farmer & innkeeper William Haigh Dyson (aged 36)
- 1901 — innkeeper Joseph Brook (aged 57)