Almondbury Ward

The Almondbury Ward is an extant electoral ward formed in 1908[1] as part of the County Borough of Huddersfield when the Almondbury & Newsome Ward was abolished.

Under the West Riding Review Order of 1937, the ward boundary was changed to incorporate the southern portion of the abolished Moldgreen Ward whilst the northwestern portion of the Almondbury Ward was transferred to the Huddersfield South Central Ward.

Notes and References

  1. "Huddersfield" in London Gazette (06/Oct/1908).