This page is a bare-bones entry for a specific location. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- location: Church Street, Honley
- status: still exists
- category: beerhouse & public house
Initially a beerhouse established in 1854 by grocer George Dodson, with the beerseller license transferred to John Moss by 1868. It was later granted a full licence.
The premises is now known as The Allied.
Landlords and Licensees
- George Dodson
- John Moss (by 1868)
- Mary Nichol (by 1888)
Notes and References
- ↑ According to signage on the pub.