Built c.1830-32 for £2,430 4s. 4d. and consecrated 2 September 1832.
TOWN GATE (Netherthong). Church of All Saints. Gothic revival Church. 1830 by R D Chantrell. Builders: George and William Heywood. Deeply coursed dressed stone with ashlar dressings. Moulded plinth. Parapet with roll top copings. Pitched slate roof. West elevation: central, deeply recessed, main doorway with crenellated frieze over. Above this is traceried 3-light stained glass window, with hood mould which rises to motif of leaves. To each side is 5-sided buttress. To gable apex is tall open bell cote with flying buttresses, gargoyles and cross finial. Bell and winding gear is intact. Nave of 6-bays with tall slender 2-light windows with traceried heads. Hood moulds have figure head stops. Chancel has 3-light stanined glass east window, with tracery. Hood mould rises to carved boss. Interior: chancel arch. Carved wooden rood screen with crocketted pinnacles. Carved pulpit and altar. Later balcony on 4 slender columns. Organ added 1979. Chancel added 1877.