This page is a bare-bones entry for a location which appears on an historic Ordnance Survey map. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- appears on maps: 1851 [#296], 1890 [#20]
- location on map: Manchester Road, Longroyd Bridge, Huddersfield
- status: still exists but now under a different use
- category: public house, beerhouse, inn, etc.
- notes: now a restaurant
Huddersfield Police Court
- 01/Nov/1851 — landlord Benjamin Kay charged with keeping his house open during the hours of divine service (discharged on payment of 5s. expenses)