Albion Inn, Manchester Road, Longroyd Bridge
- appears on maps: 1851 [#296], 1890 [#20]
- location on map: Manchester Road (formerly Wakefield and Austerlands Turnpike), Longroyd Bridge, Huddersfield
- status: still exists but now under a different use
- category: public house, beerhouse, inn, etc.
Licensee Tom Schofield committed suicide at the inn on Friday 28 May 1920.
Huddersfield Police Court
- 01/Nov/1851 — landlord Benjamin Kay charged with keeping his house open during the hours of divine service (discharged on payment of 5s. expenses)
Notes and References
- Leeds Times (21/Apr/1838) and "Awfully Sudden Death and Inquest" in Bradford Observer (24/Jun/1847).
- Leeds Mercury (31/May/1920).