Albert House (beerhouse), Market Place, Golcar
- location: Market Place, Golcar
- status: uncertain
- category: public house, beerhouse, inn, etc.
The Albert House (not to be confused with the separate Albert Hotel at Leymoor Bottom) was a beerhouse kept by Sarah Ainley and her younger husband Henry, and was listed in the 1871 Census as being near to the Victoria Tavern. Henry was still the licensee when he died on 30 December 1899, after which his son-in-law Joseph Woodhead took over the licence. Joseph's widow Alice Balmforth Woodhead (née Ainley) took over in June 1920.
The premises was referred to the West Yorkshire Compensation Authority in February 1934 by the annual Brewster Sessions on the grounds of redundancy. The premises closed in December 1934 and compensation of £1,268 was awarded.
The exact location is currently unknown. Contemporary local newspaper often refer to it being located at Golcar Head.
- "Brewster Sessions" in Huddersfield Daily Examiner (13/Feb/1934).