This page is a bare-bones entry for a location which appears on an historic Ordnance Survey map. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- also known as: 81 Lockwood Road
- appears on maps: 1890 [#11]
- location on map: Lockwood Road, Rashcliffe
- status: still exists
- category: private house
Historic England Listing
- Grade II
- first listed 29 September 1978
- listing entry number 1134957
LOCKWOOD ROAD (South Side). No 81. 1870. Built for William Whiteley, the textile engineer. Ashlar. Pitched stone slate roof. Two storeys. Moulded eaves cornice. Blocking course. Three ranges of sashes. Canted ground floor with segment-headed sashes, moulded imposts, and moulded cornice. Door with two moulded panels and fanlight, in Tuscan frame with entablature and blocking course.