Albert Arthur Robinson (c.1891-1915)
Huddersfield's Roll of Honour: 1914-1922
The following extract is from Huddersfield's Roll of Honour: 1914-1922 (2014) by J. Margaret Stansfield:
- ROBINSON, ALBERT ARTHUR. Private. No L/10552. 2nd Battalion East Kent Regiment (The Buffs). Born Ripon. Son of Tom and Mary Jane Robinson of Minton Cottage, Linthwaite. Killed in action at the Battle of Loos on 28.9.1915, aged 24 years. Has no known grave. Commemorated LOOS MEMORIAL TO THE MISSING.
- ROH:- Linthwaite War Memorial.
- Brother of Private SAM BENSON ROBINSON killed in action, 29.3.1918, and Private THOMAS WADE ROBINSON killed in action, 21.3.1918.
Commonwealth War Graves Commission
- Private ALBERT ARTHUR ROBINSON
- regiment: East Kent Regiment
- died: Tuesday, September 28, 1915
- age: 24 years
- record ID: 1767850
- Commonwealth War Graves Commission (ID #1767850)
- Imperial War Museums: Lives of the First World War (ID #3783581)