Hincliffe Mill School, Holmfirth
The following source list was originally available only on paper in one of the West Yorkshire Archive Service offices. It may have been compiled many years ago and could be out of date. It was designed to act as a signpost to records of interest on a particular historical subject, but may relate only to one West Yorkshire district, or be an incomplete list of sources available. Please feel free to add or update with any additional information.
Built as the Board School at the corner of Hollin Brigg Lane and Waterside Lane, Dobb in 1879, it was later called Hinchliffe Mill County Primary School. It last known name was Hinchliffe Mill Junior and Infants School. The earliest recorded log book for the school is dated July 1879.