Hinchliffe Mill Wesleyan Reform Church

From Off the Record
Jump to: navigation, search
This is a backup of the West Yorkshire Archive Service's "Off the Record" wiki from 2015. The live went offline in 2016 and remains unavailable.

The following source list was originally available only on paper in one of the West Yorkshire Archive Service offices. It may have been compiled many years ago and could be out of date. It was designed to act as a signpost to records of interest on a particular historical subject, but may relate only to one West Yorkshire district, or be an incomplete list of sources available. Please feel free to add or update with any additional information.

Later Hinchliffe Mill United Methodist Free Church.

Established by Wesleyan Reformers who seceded from Hinchliffe Mill Wesleyan Methodist Church, c1850 - 1851. They used a room called the Refuge, it is uncertain how long it remained in existence as it still existed in 1881 but was closed by 1923.