Golcar Community Association
The following source list was originally available only on paper in one of the West Yorkshire Archive Service offices. It may have been compiled many years ago and could be out of date. It was designed to act as a signpost to records of interest on a particular historical subject, but may relate only to one West Yorkshire district, or be an incomplete list of sources available. Please feel free to add or update with any additional information.
Golcar Community Association was formed in 1979. From 1982 to 1897 it used the former Primary School at Knowl Bank as a community centre. The centre closed through lack of use in 1987 and the Association disbanded.
These records are held at WYAS Kirklees, collection reference KC593